Unreal Engine 4 Technical Artist
We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.
About the Position
You will be working with our existing creative team by primarily supporting animation efforts within Unreal Engine 4. Create awesome storytelling sequences while adhering to our pipeline and workflows. Demonstrate the ability to be a proactive problem solver and take direction to work towards visual targets and schedules. We are looking for the right person to compliment our team as we gear up for some amazing productions!
- Create memorable high level cinematic sequences
- Work within the current set pipeline and help identify efficiency in workflow in and out of Unreal Engine 4.
- Create previs and layout sequences in Unreal Engine 4 from Key or mocap data
- Translate a script visually into a sequence
- Take creative direction from client notes and internal sequence lead
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4
- Creation of cinematic sequences using Matinee in Unreal Engine 4
- Strong understanding of cinematic storytelling with action and cameras for various emotional targets
- A passion for creating award winning sequences and having fun while doing it
The following would be considered an asset:
- You are comfortable animating characters, quads, and cameras for various emotional targets
- Able to work in Maya and 3DS Max
- Experience in Motion Builder
- Experience with Shotgun software
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and link to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.